Monday, July 27, 2015

+=- Fresh Anchors

Hi
Lo

Hey
Yo

I'm no expert when it comes to communication. I don't even know what a pert is, so there's no way I coulda been one.

Cats taught me everything I know, except "what aren't cats like?" Well I guess they did teach me that inversely.

I am older than most peaches at the grocery. At least I hope so.

I'm so old I've got grandkids.. of my mother, otherwise known as my kids.

Some say talking to me is like pulling teeth. They're right. It should only be done by professionals. #TheyreComingToTakeMeAwayHaHaaa

They don't let me near zebras… of course they don't let anybody else near them either.

Usually fingers don't fing but when they do ohohoh nelly, you better have a full size cabbage in your back pocket!

I am expressing my appreciation in this sentence, this sentence right here, the one you are reading now because you can only read now.

To say next to the least.. I'm fearless because I don't take up new fears.

I'm amusing & bemusing all rolled into 1 or however many I am.

M D:  Question
MAR:  I can answer those! :) Unless I don't know the answer :( .

You've gotta warn me next time & all the other next times after that.

MAR:  I checked & myiceweasel is ok with purple pens flying under Tampane Bridge mockups.
Char:  I actually have no idea what you are talking about
MAR:  No worries, I only have 1 idea what I'm talking about
Char:  really?
MAR:  Yeah but I lost it so I couldn't tell you what I meant anymore

I always wanted to talk to a block of ice that's why I do it regularly.

You're all so young. I've got antiques older than you.

I'm older than the oldest person you know by at least 3 days. If the oldest person you know disagrees with me I will fight them.

Questions are dumb & so are statements.

Why did the wallet throw away the man?
Because he was broke.

I'm half white, like a milk you'd throw away.

What do you call a cop without a mustache?
A kindergarten cop

Who's the nicest person you've ever.. kicked in the family jewels?
Mine was the first pope, then he made a whole rule about popes & priests & nuns not having kids to cover his embarrassment. I did it because he wouldn't let me wear his pope hat. I don't take nope from a pope.

I can read almost any language. I just don't know what the words mean or how to pronounce the properly.

Rubbing a bank using a guy named Rob is robbing a bank? or no?

People eat catfish but would you eat dogfish or peoplefish?

I'd only date you if I were an archeologist & you were bones.

The importance of punctuation inclusion.
M D:  What's your name
MAR:  No sorry, guess again.

My name is spelled with letters.

Would you like to hear a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down.. because i owed bullies money..?

A drama king is good at plays.

beans beans beans beans beans beans beans beans beans beans beans beans beans beans beans
Sorry, looks like I spilled the beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opine, elucidate, or annotate.