Friday, August 2, 2013

+=- The Pre-quill

My clock is awesome! It can take phone calls & is like a handheld computer. (As you can tell I've decided to start calling my phone a clock because for a phone it is cheap but for a clock it is frazzle-rackin amazing!)

This is Precious Roy & my Idaho is made of fresh cooked meat.
No Precious what about the steam ice maker?
Buy my elastic cinnamon razors. Suckers!

I don't even watch movies that involve screens. I watch the old ones projected by carousels. They don't have sounds or colors or visible particles but they are the artsiest because they are like real life minus all of the car related drama.

I'm a homeless person using nearby wifi on my iPad. They will hit me with bread bottles if I use too much bandwidth. I am near the cheesepie ancillary tumult facitility.

I will bring you eggshells & spork your cat's belt with a mini-gram solder you corduroy hobbler!

What you said was so disgusting I've been sick for 16 years & I just found out why.

When the apeocalypse comes you will wish you spent more time spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opine, elucidate, or annotate.