Tuesday, July 30, 2013

+=- The Preprequel

  • You have paper on your elbows. Be careful about where your elbows are so your paper doesn't get eggs on it.
  • You want to buy fried power line posts! It is the good kind of free! There are some tars & nail on them but you can use them for riding donkey lifesize toy!
  • You like to have battered silk for fixslow? No? So you are a horned belt crunch hammer kinda guy?
  • Have you enjoyed laminated hats for rain protection?
  • I've never seen eupore or eurpe or Europe. But I have seen maps with legs on them!
  • You can't make fun of something that is already fun just like you can't make a pie that is already made!
  • I'm the kind of comedian that is never funny in conversations like this.
  • Wow you guys have names too! That is soooooohohohohohOH cooool!!!!! I totes have a name. My parents gave it to me & the BIG GOV® let me keep it (so far)!
  • Do you like cabbage on your windshield? Hey do you help your mom buy veggies like I do?
  • I don't like being censored. I never say anything censor worthy but still being cen***ed s**ks. W**t w*s t*at!? *hat *ust *ap*ene* t*e*e?
Human: How are you doing?
MAR: I feel like a shelf caught in a windstorm while wiping a chuckwagon.
Human: ooh is stormy where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opine, elucidate, or annotate.