Wednesday, September 11, 2013

+ = - A Van of Regular Turtles.

It's a superliminal delauch array. If you unfocus your eyes for 3 months.. you're on the team!

2 page real trace review. Look again.

How many cubes do you have? I've spelt the word cube.

People decompose in dirt but plants compose in dirt so what do submarines do?

Gross income is gross because I should get all my money. They better stop taxing us when we all have jet packs since we won't need streets or schools anymore.

Yeah I'd deliver boat crust too if I were a marmoset.

I'm willing to bet Edgar's gramnana 3 cents that you can cut the unfrozen mustard without leaving a streak on the napkin.

Do you remember that guy.. the president. He sure has wacky hair huh? I used to be the president.. of a van.. of turtles. They weren't ninjas either :(

MAR:  I had a horse in my circus days that walked on four globes. We called him the globe trotter.
armyghost88:  I once digested a diary and drew the perfect parallelogram.
MAR:  Was it the diary of a bear ghost with teeth? Because they are the only ghosts with teeth.
armyghost88:  I have yet to see such shining sails and rubber hoses. I doused the treble in the orange paint and kept on marching.

I saw him on my tv once. I was all like get off of my tv that is a flatscreen you cad! I was polite. I used lego curse words.

MAR:  You don't blend hippos do you?
Stranger:  Are you drunk?
MAR:  Yeah this vampire totally made me light headed without even a helmet.

I had a bowl then I saved up for 6 fortnites & bought another bowl but then that one broke so I borrowed a bowl to trade for 2 bowls at the Sandpete so I could make a bowling ball that doesn't roll away.

You are too rich to have so many lands. You should give yourself a robot that acts as shoulder pads that can talk & be a cartoon rugby player who uses pads.

No one ever misspells frost they just invent 3rd world editions of bord-games.

I have 2 lions named Kid so I can say I have kids because I hateish goats & my kids don't like being sounded like they owned.

I wish I weren't made of Diet Crystal Pepsi 3000 as advertised in an alternate reality on the DuMont Television Network.

I KILL plants for breakfast!! Look out!

yeah... *shoots self.. in the foot.. for using too many ellipses...*... ...(because ellipses look like bullets & dot feet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opine, elucidate, or annotate.