Wednesday, September 25, 2013

+=- More colors than you could imagine with your heart.

Sleep Juggling,
I juggle in my sleep
& then I butter sheep

That's not what Eddie Johnson-Suarez said at the hardware store when I was buying pool nails.

She's in a class by herself & she's the teacher.

I'm the thing from the crystal lake. I've got a taco bucket & a pile of shanks.


How many hands does it take to chew marbles? You're a shaker, a stew baker & your arms are never rude. Holes made of glass, glass holes. Brillo tear mask. A cabbage called Bikemichael. Sweet gas smells. No one hated bunny eyebrows. He was only interested in owl sounds coming from the dashboards of wrecked cars.

I bet you're on this planet & sci-fi makes us feel alone. Well I'm not standing on Norvon Mac where its shady. I've come back from home. You can test your eyelids with honey to see if they attract wasps. I'm gonna keep it light & funny like a 4 ton hammer hammering gauze. That roll don't need hammered you can just roll it out. Take that white strip that ain't a sammich thru a balloon shaped route.

Our belts are hungry for more bellies so they hang loose. I spelled loose like a looser & yelled "Ramen!" like a moose. I grainy carrot fencing plotted to plod. A knuckle under white horse leather simmering in its mind's jackhammer fawn dose alivener.

Amidst rope, yellow salad coming, combing. Ferries without upsidedownlids. A fawl carpet lens on your camera trigger courting counting because a relationship with counting can easily last forever.

Clouds were tender eyevelopes, no opener but fog. A like quilted funny paper. Why are they always signing funny papers? We live with funny screens? Paper left its job at the microphone.


Clean left him poor his whole life. I told him to stop ironing his cars, that those wrinkles were tread. Well he told me all wrinkles come from treading my man & home is wherever your sweat is from fun. He liked using air quotes even while typing so he never got 1 editing job. He hated cars that were all drive & no parking. He said scissors pray to the mob. Which mob I never knew but one thing was for sure. The rest of the things went to mystery & whatever lung sucking thing that's out that door. I called him a hero but he said he just row down the shore. I made a million boxes out of eagles & they never told me what for.

And I've got a fire in my eye. I keep tryin' by cryin' to put it out. But no matter how much I scream, shout, & pout it never goes out. So I took my fillet to the canyon & knocked the hall right out. So now no one doubts me because they've heard all about me & I don't wear chalk. I hear that chalk helps you talk but I don't want to walk or talk, just balk, balk, balk. Then balk at balking.


I review hammocks in my spare time but I review how well they hold their liquor.

Someone told me that he has neighbors from hell & I said that's a good thing because it means they are on their way up in life. Coming from hell is much better than going to hell. It's hard to escape hell you have to win a fiddln' contest.

Tugging at a toast ghost.

Zombies have prosthetic life but their body parts are real.

They weren't grochers, they were grochests!

You'll never meet a hemophiliac box.

Flydeep Frin Felgest juggled conspiritists with a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opine, elucidate, or annotate.