Friday, September 27, 2013

Equal Non-Equal Neutral Verses 0-6.5 Text Highlights

Equal Non-Equal Neutral consists of 6,397 words written with the intent to be the longest, stupidest, & most non-sensical song ever. It was written on various dates staring 10/27/00 & ending 11/15/02. These words were used to finally make the "song" in two albums by MARS, 2007's Besides: Equal Non-Equal Neutral & 2009's 86 minute, 41 track Equal Non-Equal Neutral. They were also collected into a book based on how they were divided on the albums.

Below are my favorite 539 words from the 1,237 words included in Verses 0 to 6.5. [Also seeEqual Non-Equal Neutral Verses 7.1-7.10 Text Highlights]


Funny
My muffin walks around like it don't know anything.
Walk as far as you can to Cleveland even though you live there already.
Is everything just reality or some kind of goat?
I'll trade you my key for an hour of digging in the sand with my face.
Ha, Ha! I beat you to the punch. Though I wish I didn't cause it really hurt my nose.
Cardboard noses made of plastic.
unsavory beetle connoisseur

Zany
Living & dying & comb.
If it's safe for fleas, so can you?
Throw a basesball bat at the sun.
Break my fake oriented limbo dog who tries to knock down a wall with a trip to the Bahamas.
Blueberry dwarfs sticking to the ceiling for no reason.
Lamination hat bake a kennel stoop? Habitation egg hab a nibble loop?
Everybody, who is ready for a huge party tonight celebrating if.
Toured salesmen in the street try on different pairs of feet, ever since they made that law in 2041.
Make Waldo's seat burn at a single touch of a piece of ice.
Holster stan o' matic now on sale for the copper eaters.
My vacuum cleaner is sofa!!
Undiobedience= ceiling as you should!
As leaking goes sit on a at.
Nothing but Laundromats hanging off vines
I can tell ultrasnake is oh so drill.
egg roll calligraphy
phonograph stating "I'm not cook well."
I grow fairies, not very lasering
"Just as well," states unstale.

Poetic
Soon & very wakely
slow can crop
Moving hole in the ground so so cold.
saving clocks is the #1 scrape~ing
Growing unconsciousness
Grape thief sitting at a taste.
Climb waiting for a painting
Pin up a fame enough for another.
We could've hot.
Summer pays too ways haversack plod.
All bedaub grandee bloc.
all I need is to be.. SAKE!
Rabid strongholds tear apart your self-ambition which you got from a bar of soap that came out a box which you thoughted in.
Ready for a sad preview of sip & globe?
Faced with a traced bitter haste
Swimming sofas loop together in a barb wire fence from the back of a cereal box.
Weaving a trade market autohat pat.
Straws dug into my REcord.
In the sameling stray
Tree lamb wretched combed philosophy. Est.
Harlem oat sleeve.
Time soaks laster in thuh noise.
A can o'. Fast a pan o'.
Hydro implement indiglow beans
Static Don't tell the door!!
Happy make a hog out of vase!!
Goo fever is aid.  Gag one solid born cave!!
Hidden organ under a hoop of stun!!
Seat fate on flow soon in deer saddle odd job lane.
Cloud bleeding knife
Unleash mine rabid cans of yellow potatoing carr(bean)ot.
Olive scaling meek.
Seeking axis heaping on shutters.
Fake uncles shatter at famine delight, of.
Cradle me in your have.
Laced trolley or sized.
Lambing sag fun.
silent scolding
Many Limb know not the joy of creek.
face on donuts
elastic mask peach
soapy timeless smelt
Soft graffiti
hollow ghost surrender meat
allegro curb dew
octopus cape furring
unstale wordless maples starting out
See no way we seat belt transcend, I'm about.
We're not flavored bleach
Light on a stone fly, fed up furn to say, "I've sewn decory all trust bow mule as."
Sought he sorrow, font comma cule feast.
Neon scroll fumble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opine, elucidate, or annotate.