Friday, September 13, 2013

+=- One Day They Will Take Our Faces Too

I've spelt with B's before. Like, I've spelt the word before before.

Belts made of glass.

It is like septic elves spinning cartoon projections onto a forged stallion's ear.

If I weren't a sentient skillet I would sue the farm for all of its bees. They'd have to catch them because it is not a bee farm.

Invisible question marks are true question marks because their existence is questionable.

I have 7 equal signs in my trunk because 7 is an uneven number.

I'm not a cannibal but I like human meat because it lets me move.

The sky gets crowded with summer in June.

Being cool sucks & so does being lame because you have to un-be.

I watch lots of hammers in case they are planning something..

I may be city folk now but I can still milk a cow faster than a horse can!

Just being here with you makes me want to cry with a bushel of arrows on my lap.

MAR:  Your Welching the pillow dome?
Edward:  No I'm stuffing the welch with toilet paper and sending it off to sea
MAR:  Are you a super villain who is trying to soak up the ocean?
Edward:  Where would I put it in?
MAR:  Another planet to create life there.
Edward:  Yeah no one would find it there
MAR:  Except the new guys that are born from the space ocean.
Edward:  I'll put in on dark side of the moon, the moon is like a giant sponge. They won't know cause it'll be too dark.
MAR:  But I thought the moon was flat.. Oh I guess flat things have too sides two.
MAR:  Do you ever count your tears so you can become a living geology?
Edward:  How would counting my tears make me a geology?
MAR:  Yeah you must not have tried it then since you are asking.
Edward:  I have tried counting my prayers so that I can become a living God.
MAR:  Because you can hear yourself?
Edward:  I can also see myself.
MAR:  I love it when people know their terror soup!
Edward:  I use terror sauce on my crime burger with my offensive hot dog.
MAR:  Offensive like a futbol player or like a guy we hate because he says verbal hot dogs?
Edward:  Offensive like people who talk on the phone loudly while you are waiting for the light to change on the street
MAR:  You have streets where you live? I live in a vending machine (for now). This hungry poor guy keeps eyeballing me.
Edward:  I'm actually a tree. At night I uproot and move to places with better sunlight and less smoke in the air.
MAR:  Can you smell smoke?
Edward:  It sticks to my leaves and blocks my pores.
MAR:  So when you dream about banks who is sitting to the 3rd door to the left in the 2nd seat from the right?
Edward:  The man who is up when he is down while the bread crumbs are besides the oven which is to the left of the freezer.
MAR:  I hate that guy (on Tuesdays). I hate punk rockers too. They always breaking when I sit in them.
MAR:  *GASP GAPS*
Edward:  You are the last tear of the sun, dried.
MAR:  I was hired by SPAM® to have meaningful conversations online to improve their image. How meaningful would you rate this conversation on an electronic scale of Aleph to Yod?
Edward:  Bet.
MAR:  with Aleph being the highest or lowest?
Edward:  I think it's the lowest.
MAR:  Ok. One final question then. Has this conversation made you depressed enough to eat SPAM®? Diet is so important. Eat more SPAM® (visit www.spam.com or your local grocer).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opine, elucidate, or annotate.