Monday, July 4, 2016

+=- I'm room temp with that


Here is the farmicon system of end thoughts, revised.

This mouse has a red wheel just like my car.. Oh no I've said too much!
 No one has asked me if I want fries with that at a restaurant in years, probably because I buy 6 sandwiches just for myself. The McDonalds golden arches make you think of their French fries. Yeah they make you wonder if the arches & the fries are made out of the same material.

If it's ok to say I'm great & great is better than good, it should be ok to say I'm doing good instead of I'm doing well.

1: How many pounds does it weigh?
2: I don't know are you talking paper or coins?

I didn't spent a dime on it. I don't have that kind of exact change laying around.

I don't count, I ABC.

Stranger: What are you doing now?
Me: killing..
Me: time..
Me: travelers

Emotional long johns

Swear word of the day: Oath

1:  Have you heard of the The Hunchback of Notre-Dame?
2:  Doesn't ring a bell.

I have some bad news.. There was this blimp called the Hindenburg, it crashed & lots of people died.

Ghost of acrobatic skeletons

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Yeah that's right I'm the most grateful person you've ever met, Thank you Thank you Thank you

I'm a man of few

Superfluous super crochet hickey

I'm not good at thinking on the fly because it always crushes the fly & thinking on guts is eww.

1: Funner is not a word.
2: Then how did you just say it?

1: I'm Franky Bytheway.
2: Cool last name.

Carts will hide hiccups for golden fawnphilishes.

Walruses will design toasters to toast their tusks.

If I had a hash tag for every time I typed # I'd assume my keyboard was functioning properly.

1: I think the transitive nature of style makes it uncool because it doesn't stand the test of time.
2: Well I think transience creates nostalgia which ultimately makes trendy styles even more valuable.
3: Well I think I’m poor so it doesn’t matter to me. & I also think you both look stupid.

We better get #helmets. That's not a hash tag. That's a face guard.

1: Well if they can do all that more power to them.
2: No not more power to them. More power to me, they have enough power. I need that power!

“How come every time I walk into a shoe store I never see any shoes shopping? What? They are shopping but the shoes are wearing people! Well then why are only shoes for sale in a shoe store? Is it a slavery thing? Eww, don’t shop at shoe stores they promote slavery!”
So now if anyone ever tells you shoe stores promote slavery you’ll know their thought process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opine, elucidate, or annotate.