- Don't give a pilot your leftover turkey.
- Wake up early & catch some worms so you can give them to those straggling late birds.
- Pre-plunge a toilet.
- Give hats & bumper stickers to people who don't have vehicles so they too can express their annoying clichéd opinions to the world.
- Keep people from sucking by stealing free straws.
- Program a robot to do your chores & errands so you can spare your friends by no longer complaining about everything you have to do.
- Collect rain water from every rain & store it in dated jars to make even the most extreme hoarders feel better about their state of mind.
Sunday, November 30, 2014
Sunday, November 23, 2014
- Buy Pro-Bowl tickets then visit your local library & hide them in nerdy books.
- Replace someone's corn flakes with gold flakes.
- Play your friend their favorite song on your jaw harp.
- Tell your friend who is inventing a toast scented candle that it won't work because if the candle gets lit it will smell like burnt toast.
- Let your family know how thankful you are for them by giving them a 22 turkey loaded cannon salute.
- If you hear someone bragging begin to out brag them so they seem like less of a jerk.
- Mimic someone's listening cadences to flatter them.
*Each act secretly shares subject matter with each day's corresponding lesson.
Sunday, November 16, 2014
- Wear futuristic clothing every time you visit your friend in a coma just in case they wake up while you're there.
- Attach capes to lemmings.
- Push someone's shopping cart for them while not giving them diet advice.
- Dance to people you overhear singing.
- Get a license plate with small text that says, "I forgive you for tailgating me."
- Provide local bears daily feasts so no one else will be tempted to feed them.
- Fly your airplane low on sunny days to help those unfortunate people who don't own sunglasses.
Sunday, November 9, 2014
- Invite a SWAT team to your next summer BBQ.
- Send a random person a text that says, "I care about you" then learn to care once they begin to respond.
- Get imprisoned for a crime you didn't commit just in case you would eventually commit a similar crime.
- While someone's suitcases are being stored in the attic sneak some chocolate into them.
- When visiting someone's home, whenever someone closes a door, open a window.
- Tell someone "You can do anything! I believe in you!" And then promptly make funeral arrangements for them.
- Surprise your friend in 20 years by secretly gathering up all of their favorite things & burying them in a time capsule.
Thursday, November 6, 2014
Sunday, November 2, 2014
- Play with a stray fly.
- Ask someone an easy question so you can shower them with praise for getting the right answer.
- Compliment a sandwich's beauty in the presence of the sandwich's maker.
- Give a flower to someone who isn't a nerd, because nerds have allergies.
- Cut your neighbor's grass.. some slack by not judging it so much.
- Rent your friends to lonely people.
- Record intel on everyone you know just in case an action spy one day needs your help.