Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fornitude Flotsams: Enornal Thirtitood

You kids & your new age slang. Wait do those words mean "age?"

Wow all those people are getting in that VW bug! It is so small. I couldn't get in there because it is not my car & they don't know me.

I try to eat lettuce but only the lettuce I pay for or am given. I'm not a thief, I use my head when it comes to eating heads.

I saw him on my tv once. I was all like get off of my tv that is a flat-screen you cad! I was polite. I used lego curse words.

I wish I weren't made of Diet Crystal Pepsi 3000 as advertised in an alternate reality on the DuMont Television Network.

I don't like being censored. I never say anything censor worthy but still being cen***ed s**ks. W**t w*s t*at!? *hat *ust *ap*ene* t*e*e?

If I weren't a sentient skillet I would sue the farm for all of its bees. They'd have to catch them because it is not a bee farm.

I'm a rebel against languages. I refuse to learn most of them.

I've got a fire in my eye. I keep tryin' by cryin' to put it out.

I KILL plants for breakfast!! Look out!

I watch lots of hammers in case they are planning something..

I have 2 lions named Kid so I can say I have kids because I hateish goats & my kids don't like being sounded like they owned.

My opinion on Bronies? Brownies made by dudes is cool because usually women are the bakers.

I wore my teeth as mouth necklaces all summer long.

Gross income is gross because I should get all my money. They better stop taxing us when we all have jet packs since we won't need streets or schools anymore.

I fought my way up the stairs by stomping the steps' heads in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opine, elucidate, or annotate.