Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Piemerica's Advice Oven- Things just got unREAL, Risk Watch

Things just got unREAL
Tell me some good games to play? -toby

You could go on "Con Test" the game show where you guess who's been to jail before based on their life experiences. You could try "chase the chaser" if you have no one to play with because all you do is run in a circle.

I played a game once & thanks to jellotin I got better ah spelling food names. Speak & spell may not be a game but it, like most light matter, can be used in a game of catch. Do you catch my drift? Aww, come on, go & get it. Those drifts cost me a lot of money. If you can fit in a tank it probably isn't a gas tank.

Were you a mouthy kid who needed to replace your sass mouth with a higher class mouth? Did they tell you, "Don't talk back" & you took it literally so you ask questions to the outervoid? Wow. Outervoid is the like opposite of internet yet they both describe it perfectly. The most addicting game I ever played was "Taste the White Powder®". But what do I know? I'm so much of a quitter I give up when I'm not even doing anything. I get a lot of things done that way.

Risk Watch
What is trolling? people say troll alert or something.? -Kay

Trolls are homeless people who steal wifi. A troll alert is when cops patrol under bridges looking for homeless people who are using iPads. I like to dress like a homefull man stand under THE bridge & try to spit over it. If you can afford to get a watch, wind it backwards in the wind, kneel with the back of your head touching the ground (or floor or street or carpet or egg shells), & people will call your wristwatch a riskwatch because you will be put on risk of insanity watch. If you are wearing shoes right now you should donate them to a shoeless fighter. If you are wearing boots in 18 seconds from now you shouldn't march in spring because everyone has a bowling ball for lunch except you. You're totally out of the looop, loser. You didn't even know they added an extra o to looop.

Read All Previous Advice Ovens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opine, elucidate, or annotate.