Wednesday, December 31, 2014

+=- Renophone bilg

In 17.626 years from now aliens will be saying that Star & Micey are one the best bands to come out of Earth.

If "Love in an Elevator" wasn't already taken Star & Micey would have every possible song title with the word love in it.

Melody is so smart all of her teeth are wisdom teeth.

I've been drinking books since the days when books were dry, which is every day up until 3 weeks from tomorrow-ishishish.

Honoring God in daily hygiene is not enough, that would only be honoring him by the skin of our teeth.

I suggest you call The Police or maybe just Sting..

What time of day does your mind see?

The idea that "you can't mix apples & oranges" is why you never see a math teacher working a juice stand. Or it's because he/she already has a job as a math teacher.

On Halloween Day
MAR:  If kids come to Trick or Treat at my house.. BLAM!! ..candy right in their bags!
Nathaniel:  This is the best thing I've read all day.
MAR:  I bet you wouldn't say that if I posted it again tomorrow.
Nathaniel:  No, probably not.


I never taught my dog to sit.. because he already knew how. Amazing right? He just sorta came out that way, so did all my other dogs. And get this.. he can roll over too! Yeah one day he just started rolling in the dirt. And he even shakes when he's wet. I don't know what the point of all this dog training is. Just wait around, they'll eventually do all of it. My dog sits.. has to be 50-60 times a day. It's like I always say (for this joke) you can't teach good sitting.


see self tiger jungle moutins woods haha I think

You've gotten better at terracing baloon farm scalpels.. because you couldn't have gotten any worse! Ooooh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Opine, elucidate, or annotate.