Friday, September 5, 2014

+=- Six to Eight


1:  Is your birthday next month?
2: What are you talking about? I think it is pretty obvious that I was already born.

Non-portable canteens.
Half Infinity

How do you pirate chain leeches without alpha filling?

Show of hands, who has the most hands here?
Looks like its a 28 way tie.
That's a world record! I'll take your names down after the show to submit to Guiness.

Some Christians get turb'd at universalists. But what the heck is an iversalist?

He was Paris roads & a filling knelt. A frosted field of invisible colours. 3 peeple barrow toasts from their memories. Each stair was a window above an immaterial carousel. I could read their thoughts in their eyes, though we'd never want to.

If you can hear me say, "I can't hear you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opine, elucidate, or annotate.